Solar PV System – ON Grid
- The whole system Tied/synchronized with existing utility grid.
- It’s a best system in which not only we feeds the excess generated power into the grid but also received power in case of high demand from the grid via bi-directional meter.We have opportunity earnings by selling the excess electric power to the grid.
- In this technology we avoid use battery bank
Solar PV System Off – Grid
- An off–grid or standalone photovoltaic system is when your solar photovoltaic system is not connected to the utility grid and you are producing your own electricity via solar, These systems will generally have a battery bank in order to store the electricity for use when needed.
- These systems allow you to store your solar power in batteries for use when the power grid goes down or if you are not on the grid.
- Hybrid systems provide power to offset the grid power whenever the sun is shining and will even send excess power to the grid or credit for later use.
Solar water pumping system
- The solar water pumping system operates of power generated using solar system. The electricity from photovoltaic array converted from the solar energy, is used for running the motor pump set AC/DC.
- The pumping system draws water from the open well, bore well, stream, pond, canal or underground tank. The system requires a shadow-free area for installation of the solar Panel and is Ecofriendly and uses no fuel.
- This is highly reliable and long life system can be used in non-grid connected areas like rural farms or applications like flood control.
Standalone Solar street light.
- Simple Installation.
- Highly efficient LED lighting.
- Integrated batteries – Maintenance free.
- Automatic ON/OFF with integrated Sensor.
- Street light.
- Garden light.
- Main gate.
- Parking Area.
- Commercial sectors.
Solar small home lighting system
Solar home lighting system is reliable, compact, portable & easily mountable. We offer solar home lighting system in range of 10W – 5KW, which are special solution for rural areas & remote locations where electricity is unavailable.